General sales conditions
We will consider your reservation confirmed once we have received your deposit, equal to a value of:
• one night’s stay for all reservations between 1 January and 23 May, 28 May and 30 June and 1 September and 31 December.
• 50% of the total stay price (or the price of one night’s stay minimum) for all reservations between 24 and 27 May and 1 July and 31 August.
Your deposit will not be reimbursed if you cancel your reservation in writing:
• less than 48 hours before your arrival date for all reservations between 1 January and 23 May, 28 May and 30 June and 1 September and 31 December.
• less than 7 days before your arrival date for all reservations between 24 and 27 May and 1 July and 31 August.
Please note that in the event of a no-show, your deposit will not be refunded, and in the event of an early departure, you will be billed 50% of the remaining price of your stay.
• Rooms are officially available from 4pm. However, we will endeavour to ensure that your room is ready when you arrive.
• Reservations are valid until 6pm on the day of your arrival. In the event of a late arrival, please let us know in advance.
You must vacate your room before 11am.
• If you fail to do this, you may be billed for an additional night.
• If you wish to use your room after 11am, please contact Reception, who will do everything they can to make this possible. However, this is subject to availability and will not always be possible.
• Beds are available for babies and children aged up to 12. This extra bed will cost €80 per night. If you will be requiring a child or baby bed, we ask that you inform the hotel of this upon making your reservation, as this service may not be available if you wait until the last minute.
• At an extra cost of €40, pets are allowed in the hotel, except around the swimming pool.
• Free access to the heated pool, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi and fitness room.
Accepted credit cards :
Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, American Express, Diners